Sunday, December 2, 2018

SCHOOL EXPERIENCE

school is place to every good thing on this earth. we can learn   different things from school such as confidence , cooperation  ,  good manners , concentration , how to work hard , how to respect elders , how to do things properly , ....... etc
 My school experience is very good. I am studying in C.R.P.F. public school. It is a very nice school. My school experience is like a lemonade sometimes sweet , sometimes sour. But I  never hate my school. I have many friends some are my real friends but are also showoff friends. I always respect my teachers even if they are not teaching me. When we will grow up we will miss our school life.  
    

THANKS FOR READING 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SCHOOL EXPERIENCE school is place to every good thing on this earth. we can learn   different things from school such as confidence ...